Hello my awesome daydreamers…
If you are trying to substitute soda, sweet tea(my Texans), horchata (my Mexicans) or any type of drink that is loaded with sugar Bai is the answer. I love all the flavors except for watermelon, but I’ve met a lot of people that love that flavor, it’s just preference. I decided to write about them because I’m obsessed with this product to the point that I drink it every day.
Here are 5 reason why this beverage has become one of my faves and why you should drink Bai :
1. 8oz of your favorite Bai contains 5 calories.
2. It is loaded with antioxidants which are good for you. Why?
“Antioxidants are substances that may protect cells in your body from free radical damage that can occur from exposure to certain chemicals, smoking, pollution, radiation, and as a byproduct of normal metabolism” read more.. About Health
3. Bai has only 1g. of sugar (for 8oz) what!!! yes 1g. Next time check how much sugar your favorite soda contains. The one that I’m looking at right now (red can) contains 39g of sugar 🙁
4. They have a variety of flavors. You just need to choose your fave. Panama Peach is delish 🙂
*they also have the sparkling kind.
5. It is refreshing and tasty. You are going to enjoy every sip of your favorite Bai. Plus it has caffeine and it will keep you going all day 🙂
Where can you find them??
find them online or your local Walmart, Kroger and Costco.. Some gas stations also have them 😉
FYI Drinking Bai is not a way of substituting your water. You are suppose to be drinking the daily recommended amount of water + water is super delicious and good for you.